Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Small Steps Up to Strap-on Play

The first several months after acknowledging and accepting my husband's submission were quite tame by any standards. They were characterized by my growing comfort and enjoyment with my new role but in no way were they accompanied by breaking through barriers that I would previously have considered off-limits.

For me this changed one night when I decided to go back and re-read some of Elise Sutton's website. For the first time, I became fascinated by some of the fetish trappings of femdom that certainly did not appeal to me at the outset. I decided to go to an online retailer and make my first purchases of some clothing and toys to try and take my dominance to a new level. I was very surprised at how much I had to spend (over $1,000) to get the quality mercandise that appealed to me, but I ended up doing it nonetheless. I purchased a very erotic leather outfit for myself, a sizeable mix of restraints and harnesses for him, and most importantly, a collectoin of buttplugs and strap-on dildos of various sizes.

When the box arrived in the mail, I very intentionally did not open it. I asked my husband to open it and please clean and put away the items in the closet. I watched his reaction from another room, him unaware that I was watching. I can tell you that he did not seem disappointed. It was a Monday or a Tuesday when the items arrived, and I said nothing about them all week. It was definately the large white elephant in the room between us.

When Friday night came around, I had him make me a wonderful dinner and open a great bottle of wine. We had a nice dinner together, and after dinner, I told him to clean up and come into the bedroom when he was finished. I had a surprise for him.

When he came back into the bedroom, I was standing there wearing my new outfit. His jaw dropped. I have to admit, I think I looked pretty good (as a frame of reference, I'm often told I look like Karen on Will and Grace). I asked him to strip in front of me. I then put him in his complete leather outfit, including a blindfold. I shackled his hands behind his back and bound his legs in a leg-spreader. I then positioned him next to our bed and leaned into the bed in such a way that his mouth had access to my bottom. I put his tongue to work as I began talking to him about my plans.

I told him how much I enjoyed the way our relationship was going and that it was never going to go back to the way it had been previously. In fact, it was only going to become more intense. I would take us in that direction by deflowing him. If he had any problems with that, he could speak now and I would at least consider his request. He was silent. His tongue remained right where it had been. I then told him it wasn't enough not to protest, he had to ask me to do it. Actually what I told him was that I wanted him to tell me to make him my bitch. I very seldom swear, so this statement was a shocker to him. He replied affirmatively and enthusiastically right away.

I kept him on the floor and bent him forward on his knees. The leg spreader was still in place, so his ass was high in the air and wide open for me to lubricate and insert the smallest of the butt plugs. I walked around him and had him kiss my boots for just a few moments before I decided to replace the smaller buttplug with a larger one. This one I left in for at least thirty minutes. I left the room, enjoyed another glass of wine, and returned to find him kneeling and plugged just as I had left him.

I came back into the room and went into the closet to put on the strap-on. It was a relativey small diameter, black rubber phallus about six inches long. It was definately a begginer model. I first stood in front of him and removed his blindfold. I lifted his head so that his face was even with my waist and had him suck on the toy. My loving husband had completely yielded his will to me and it fulfilled both of us in a way that I could never have imagined.

I next walked away and lubricated the toy. I positioned myself behind my husband, removed the buttplug, and placed the tip of my shaft on his asshole. His back arched as I leaned into him. I collapsed across his back and wrapped my arms around his body as I penetrated him and removed any last vestige of his male ego. I pumped him rhythmically as I stroked his hair and placed kisses on the back of his neck.

Later that evening, we both removed all of our fetish atire and lay in bed next to each other. We held each other in our arms and kissed like we had just met. The evening had been a complete validation of the power of loving female authority.

No comments: