Friday, August 19, 2005

Are All Women Candidates for Wife-led Marriages?

Clearly there are some women for whom cultural, religous and even psychological reasons are going to be extremely reluctant to embrace what loving female authority can offer them. Maybe there are some women that will never embrace their dominant side. However, I honestly believe that most women can be coaxed into assuming a position of more authority in their home and, over time, can become more dominant. They may not have their husbands kneeling in front of them while they pee in your mouth, but they can and will get used to the idea of telling them what they expect and want.

In a recent comment to one of my posts 'Quiet Guy' complains that his wife refuse to believe that he'll start doing more housework. Well, Quiet Guy, prove it to her. Get up at 4:00 a.m. and have it done before she's out of bed if that's what it takes. Submission is very serious business. It is not a game. Until she's received her 52nd foot rub from you, until you've made some token confession of your submission, until you have made every effort to prove to her that you are there to serve her, then don't give up.

You belong kneeling at her feet, and she deserves to dominate you. Take your seduction of her dominant nature as seriously as you take your fantasies of sexual submission.

2 comments:

john said...

Thank you for your wonderful and inspriring website! I am a respectful, intelligent, submissive male who believes in Female-led relationships and marriages. I have a blog for your consideration. http://submissivemale.blogspot.com

Respectfully,

-john

Marica Nadarish said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is a co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James a Private Investigator and hacker who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with the same woman we argued about.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof i wanted about my cheating husband.i have sent all evidence to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity. if you need help you can contact him through gmail (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or WhatsApp : +12678773020