Friday, August 12, 2005

Academic Research on Male Submission

I have tried but failed to find some quantitative account of how many men fantasize about being dominated by a woman. I thought with all of the Universities offering degrees in human sexuality, that there must certainly be some academic study ranking male sexual fantasies. I cannot find anything reliable and documented that does so.

If you are aware of any serious research on this topic and can post links to where it can be found, please post them here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Not only have I never seen any academic research on the subject, wife led relationships never seem to feature in TV shows or films.

Felicia said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com