Saturday, August 06, 2005

Cuckolding Candidates

Last night we had what might best be termed a "hypothetical" discussion relative to cuckolding. I asked him to help me come up with some ideas of who I might choose as my lover if I decided to go through with it.

I teasingly suggested a friend of his with whom he plays softball. He is very good looking and single (although he has a girlfriend). I told my husband that this friend has an incredible body and would probably make a wonderful lover. My husband was kneeling in front of me completely naked at the time and giving me a foot rub. This afforded me the opportunity to look down and see his cock getting hard as we talked about his friend. At the same time, I sensed that he might be sufficiently concerned about the impact of this fantasy beyond the bedroom, so I have more or less written this man off as a fantasy scenario.

My husband remained mute as to suggestions, so I continued with more of my own. He had a boss at an old job that he absolutely could not stand. He was a little older than us, but reasonably good looking, and he definately considered himself a ladies man. Although I never told my husband, this man had hit on me several times. He had constantly treated my husband disrespectfully, and my husband definately left that job on poor terms with this man. I looked down to see that my husband's cock remained very hard while I discussed this idea. I'm sure that the element of humiliation would have been absolutely maximized if I chose this man, but I am also sure that there would be more emotional baggage than I am prepared to deal with at this stage.

Then, to my surprise, he suggested a man that I was once engaged to before the two of us met. Our break-up had been amicable, and we kept each other on our Christmas card list. He had also gotten married after our break-up, but was now divorced. He lives in another city, which has many benefits for a plan such as the one we are in the process of hatching. I feel like I could trust him completely and that he would be willing to play whatever role I ultimately decide is best for my husband (i.e. the detached lover, the "alpha male" that contributes to my husband's humiliation with verbal taunting, etc.).

While I have not yet told my husband, my mind is made up. If I decide to pursue cuckolding, which is looking more and more likely, it will be with my old fiance.

1 comment:

BareBottomBusted said...

Ooooh, I love the thought of you with your husband's old boss. I know that realistically it would probably be horrible, but the thought really is delicious.