Friday, August 12, 2005

Cuckolding on Hold

While I have yet to tell my husband (for whom this blog remains off limits), I have decided to put the cuckolding experiment on hold. When I next email my ex-fiance, I will tell him I just wanted to give him something to think about and that I will reach back out to him when I am ready to discuss my web site suggestions further.

One very liberating thought is that the decision of whether or not to cuckold my husband remains mine to make. I am the final authority in my home, and I know that for my husband, it is an intense reminder of his submission to me that I am only an impulse away from taking another man as my lover. I think that the very idea that I can and might still cuckold him may have nearly the same impact with none of the emotional risk of actual intercourse with another man..

My sincere thanks to those that have posted on the topic. Rest assured that I will continue to post, but will find other areas of our relationship with which to detail for readers. Also, please know that I am available for questions and topic suggestions if you will only post to let me know your areas of interest.

2 comments:

elslav555 said...

hi all
a lil mind teaser, we all understand that we deal with humans, with emotions, humans that naturaly changed, have mid age crisese, in short term, what you and your husband feel now, isnt neccerly what you feel or think in the future, we allways change.
now lets face it, going out on a date? what is the goal? do you really assume that the one"bull" you will date will stop at that? what if he falls in love with you? what if the bull (that allways score, will need to prove he is a bull... see even the bull is human, just as you are.
this is a game with fire, i say leave it in the fantasy world, dont play with emotions.

Felicia said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com