Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Husband Refers to Me by my Name

I received an email from a submissive man that had visited the blog. He wanted to know if my husband called me Mistress, Goddess or something indicative of my position in the home.

I prefer to be called by name. I undertand that some women prefer a term of authority, but as I have said before, my husband is first and foremost just that -- my husband. The majority of our interactions are quite vanilla. I suppose we could use a name during periods of service or intense domination, but I prefer not to do so.

1 comment:

Marica Nadarish said...

My husband and i got Married last year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago. He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is a co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James a Private Investigator and hacker who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with the same woman we argued about.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer. I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof i wanted about my cheating husband.i have sent all evidence to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity. if you need help you can contact him through gmail (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or WhatsApp : +12678773020