Thursday, August 11, 2005

Cuckolding Plans: So Far So Good

My ex-fiance (and current candidate for a lover with whom I plan on cuckolding my husband), responded to my email in which I asked for his feedback on the Around Her Finger site. This site is the most tame of the femdom sites on the web and is really more of a non-threatening introduction -- sort of a seduction -- to loving female authority than it is anything else. It does not mention cuckolding. I sent it to him only to see if even the notion of a female-led household was too much for him to handle.

To my surprise and delight he wrote me back an email saying that the site appealed to him in a way he never could have imagined. He said that he has been excited by dominant women his entire life, but had never pursued a relationship like this because he thought they didn't exist. He thought, like many people, that domination and submission is all about whips and chains.

His reaction was almost too accepting. I merely wanted to check that he would not be put off by the nature of my relationship with my husband. I do not want another submissive lover. With my husband, I have a submissive man in my life already. I want my ex-fiance to come in and play the part of the alpha male in order to intensify the bond my husband and I already have. In the end, this is not about my ex-fiance, it is not about me or my husband individually, it is about my husband and I together.

In his email response, he wanted to know where I was going with all of this. I told him I am not quite ready to let him know. I sent him another link, this one Elise Sutton's site, and have asked for his feedback on her site as well.

I will keep everyone updated. Thank you for all the emails of support.

1 comment:

Felicia said...


I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com