Sunday, October 16, 2005

Discussed Cuckolding with My Husband

Last night my husband and I went to a very low-key dinner at an Italian restaurant with the sort of corny red and white checked tablecloths you see in movies. We had a long talk about everything that is happening. He is quite frankly scared to death about my date next week. I too am incredibly nervous.

As scared as both of us are, we are both determined to go through with the whole affair. I have promised my husband that I will never see "Jim" without my husband being involved in the evening in some way. I have also committed that I will cease to see him at all if my husband becomes uncomfortable with the process. This is not an abdication of my dominance in any way. I choose to give my husband this decision-making authority because the authority is mine to give. The very act of granting him this veto power is evidence of my dominance. It also will add an element of involvement on my husband's part that he could not otherwise have. When he watches Jim's cock push against the lips of my vagina, and watches my body open to receive him, he will watch knowing that he could have stopped it by simply speaking up.

My husband and I drank a bottle of wine and talked about a thousand subjects. We have so much in common. He is a wonderful man and I love him dearly. I am fortunate that he serves me, but more fortunate yet that he loves me.

No comments: