Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Our Dinner Party Continues

Maria was absolutely soaked with passion. She rolled off of me and repositioned her body so that she still straddled me, but was now up on her knees facing away from me. Then Dave stood above her on the bed so that she could return to sucking his cock. It was once again semi-hard and still glistening with our fluids. When she had brought back the life in Dave's beautiful manhood, she rolled over so that she was still on top of me, with her face above mine, her elbows on either side of me and her ass in the air above my mid-section. Dave positioned himself behind her and started fucking her. She locked her mouth onto mine in a passionate kiss. I could feel every thrust of Dave's cock reflected in her breathing, the motions of her tongue, the quiver of her lips.

She was calling out to Paul, "Are you watching this? Are you watching this stud fuck your wife?" The taunts stopped, but the fucking continued. Maria's hair was hanging loosely and bouncing about my face. I reached up and touched her breasts. She repositioned herself so that I could put them in my mouth.

After what seemed like a very long time, Dave exploded in Maria. Paul was anxious to clean Dave's seed from his wife as my husband had done for me earlier. I got back up and propped against the pillows so that Maria could rest back against me as her husband went down on her. I kissed the back of her neck and played with her breasts as she gently rubbed her husband's shoulders.

Maria asked what we should do about our husband's hard cocks. I suggested that she learn how powerful it is to leave it that way for a few days. She laughed, pulling her husband's face away from her pussy by his hair. She asked him what he thought about becoming a full-time cuckold, and he just smiled and pulled himself back to devouring her.

When Maria was satisfied, she stood up and led me to the shower. Dave joined us, and afterwards, Paul and my husband both took separate showers. We all met up in the kitchen to drink coffee and finish sobering up before our guests departed.

3 comments:

MissBonnie said...

Just curious lady Katherine.how did your husband react to you with another woman..was the reaction any different to you with a man?..or is it too early to tell the effects (other than the instant turn on)

Susan's Pet said...

This sounds great. But damn, it also really sounds like a man's fantasy.

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.