Monday, August 18, 2008

I have not forgotten about my little blog...

While I have been absent, I have not been idle. I have been, to my delight, able to maintain a certain intensity in the routine of my life. While cuckolding is not a day in and day out part of my life with my husband, loving female authority certainly is. My husband and I are experimenting with sensory deprivation and hypnosis to attempt to reach new levels of intimacy in this dynamic. With such a willing subject, I believe I am so far effective, but really, how do I know for certain. He is so compliant without any of the ritual and drama of these new experiments.

8 comments:

John said...

Firstly,its great to see you back. You have been missed.

I am sure that you do not need the things you describe to establish your authority but i'm sure it gives him pleasure to try new rituals to take him deeper in his submission to you.
Hopefully it gives you pleasure too seeing how far he will go and what he will 'endure' for you.

Unknown said...

Sensory deprivation and hypnosis-two areas that are deeply interesting to me. i will share Your site with my Mistress.

lethrs

Butterfly said...

Ms Katherine:
What has happened to Ms Emily's site, Around Her Finger? Will she be back?

Unknown said...

Its good!! The more you share feelings and have space for your partner the more you will reach to new heights of intimacy. This one is good article I love…
Phone Sex

Bruce Willis said...

Thanks for sharing this. Its looking great but I think you should include more related pictures in it so that it could give maximum of overall ideas to the readers by just having a look over. Thanks
Phone Sex

PriscillaSabina said...

If we maintain our life then our life becomes easy.
Phone Sex

Roadrunner said...

This is July 2011 Katherine are you still out there.
Roadrunner

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.